Wednesday 28 January 2009

SO...........................Most girls are Rihanna now??

WHATS UP PEOPLE??????????????????????????????

Yeah Yeah Yeah, I KNOW! I ain't put up a proper blog post in time, but llow me. I've been over busy recently. But I'm taking a few minutes out of my busy schedule to bless you with some well deserved observations from within MIKEZ WORLD. I mean its only fair, you guys have been waiting a while now.

Now if you're one of my FB friends then you know I put up rather controversial status updates form time to time. Now over the last month or so I've been seeing more and more females with a certain hairstyle. I know you know which one I'm talking about. One of my female friends referred to them as "bangs", its like the female version of the mohicans bare man dem have back in endz. But yeah it is hairstyle that Rihanna does very well:
I have to admit Rihanna looks good in her chosen hairstyle. But too many times have I walked past females that cannot see where they are going because the fringe is covering their eyes and trying to reach down to their lips. I mean why does your fringe have to be that extreme? God gave you eyes for a reason. I think "bangs" is a suitable name for this hairstyle because that's what sound you will hear when you walk straight into a street lamp if you're not careful. That's not to say I have not seen girls pull of this hairstyle, cos I have. BUT that does not mean that everyone is able too. Now for Rihanna, it is not merely a hairstyle, it is a clever cover because she has an unusually large forehead:SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET.

Anyway it is not hard to see why I call it the "Cousin IT" hairstyle:





Also, again Rihanna is known for wearing lipstick, which again I say she can pull off:


But too many females have this "if she can do it, then I can too" attitude which is simply not true. There have been too many FB photo albums I look through with females thinking they'll just dab some lipstick on and just end up looking horrendous. If you do not look good with lipstick on then just LEAVE IT ALONE!!

Better to look normal with no lipstick on than gamble and end up looking like a Victorian prostitute. Hopefully my advice will be heeded.

But anyway certain people are starting to think I'm a female hater cos one too many of posts have been dedicated to the failings of their looks so I promise I won't do anyhting like this for a while. Just had to do this one to get it off my chect.

1 comment:

  1. You are flippin hilarious mayt
    Dont know how I came across ur page on google
    - Victorian Prostitute? - yh u definately does this

    Lol the best bit had to be the crack about the bang - lol - suitable name cos it sounds like what u'll hear when u walk in to a lampost

    two thumbs up from me dude! Funny guy.

    Neeks. - FB
    Hey how do I get to read more posts?!

    ReplyDelete