Wednesday 31 December 2008

Forget Me Nots- Back In The Day Record Of The Week

This will be a recurring element on my page amongst other things. Now you know I Love music. Me and music have had a love affair that has spanned almost a decade now and although we've been through some rough patches we're as strong as ever.

She's down for me and I'm down for her!!

So every week I will be searching my extensive music data banks and bringing back the tunes and Da Jams form back in the day that you should never forget.

So my first Forget Me Not will actually be Forget Me Nots by Patrice Rushen. This infectious tune was released in the early 1980's and was a dance floor hit. Some of you may recognise the beat from the Will Smith song- Men In Black- which was the title song for the soundtrack for the movie Men In Black which was a Box Office Smash.

So here is my first B.I.D.R.O.W (Back In the Day Record Of the Week)
Patrice Rushen with Forget Me Nots.

No comments:

Post a Comment