Tuesday 30 December 2008

WELCOME!

Well It's Finally here................................MIKEZ WORLD.
I know it took a while but I am an extremely busy guy but I've finally got it up and running so I hope you don't hold it against me. I know it looks kinda dead at the moment but I've been told the main aim of my blog has to be content and not style. But don't worry the blog will look more aesthetically pleasing given time.
Now a lot of people have been asking me what the theme of my Blog would be, and it was a question I didn't really want to answer because when I first envisioned this blog I never really had any real direction I wanted to go in. All I know is that I have my own very "unique" view of the world to say the least and people seem to enjoy it when I share these views. This blog is merely an expression of the views and experiences I come across in life. Hence my my motto:

MY LIFE, MY EXPERIENCES, MY VIEWS.


So expect nothing; but a lot at the same time.

Also just a few thank yous are in order because this wouldn't have been possible without the help and input from a few people.

I guess the #1 thank you has to go to my friend Julie aka M.I.T.S whose input on the blog has been immense. I really do consider her to be the best blogger I have read. And there is no doubt she will be helping me even more over the coming months.

Another thankyou has to go to my girl Gabrielle who I didn't even know had a blog and has been blogging for the last few years, but hey I guess you never really know your friends properly. But her advice and tips have come in handy and you can read her blog..........................here.


And just a big thankyou to everyone else who pushed me to this and hopefully I will not let you down and this blog will be every much as entertaining as you expect it to be.


NOW LET THE MADNESS BEGIN..................................




1 comment: