Monday 7 September 2009

DAYUUUM.....Maxwell and Kerry

So I'm sitting here on holiday just relaxing watching my favourite channel - VH1 Soul (Seriously they need this back home) and the new Maxwell video comes on.

Now I knew Maxwell knew what being sexy was but after seeing this video he seriously took it to another level. Now I'm a big Maxwell fan and I am so glad he has finally returned. I have heard nothing but good things about his new album 'Black Summers' Night' and along with another 50 other albums I have missed out on from my other favourite neo-soul artists and I need to hurry up and listen to it properly.

Now usually when I am with a female I like and I want to set the mood I play a specific playlist and the first song is always Maxwell - Til' The Cops Come Knocking. But after seeing this video I think this song will have to take the top spot.

The video is just too SEXY. You'll understand when you watch it. I mean I want to marry Kerry Washington right now. Who knew she had it in her?


So here it is, Maxwell - Bad Habits


1 comment:

  1. god knows why, but everyone seems to be sleeping on Kerry Washington...

    wifey, in a heart beat.

    shiiiiiiiitttt!!!

    ReplyDelete