Sunday 25 July 2010

Things I Miss...



There's something about Sunday nights that always put me in a reflective mood. Tonight I thought about all the things I had gained which logically led me to think about all the things I have lost. So here's a list of everything I miss:


I miss my JanJan. There hasn't been a single second since you walked away that I haven't felt like this. I guess I'm the fool.

I miss my nephew. I even miss the nephew I haven't met yet.

I miss my American family. Hope you guys are doing good without me.

I miss my childhood.

I miss my childhood friends.

I miss the relationship I had with Sandra.

I miss the relationship I had with Nadia.

I miss the relationship I had with Neese.

I miss Glory.

I miss Ann Marie. GET A CLUE! IN FACT MAKE IT A BLUE ONE!

I miss my life in Brighton.

I miss good music.

I miss my dad.

I miss the days when I had no responsibilities.

I miss the days when things were simple.

I miss running.

I miss sleep.

I miss my childhood TV shows. They were so much better than the garbage on nowadays.

I miss being 16.

I miss being 21 even more.

I miss sleeping in a double bed.

I miss a female body being beside me in a double bed.

I miss Chappelle's Show. Nothing short of genius.

I miss coaching my kids.

I miss having free time.

I miss my ipod.

I miss the old me. Don't get me wrong this new guys is great but he can't hold a candle to the old me.

1 comment:

  1. hey, i'm luving ur blog so pls keep da posts coming! :) x

    ReplyDelete