Thursday 20 January 2011

Internet Gem: Something About Us

In one of my posts a few months ago I acknowledged the wonderful power of the Internet and it's almost miraculous power to excavate many precious gems. It may be a very humorous picture, a motivational article, a tear jerking video etc. It can be absolutely anything.

So for that reason I welcome a new segment to MIKEZ WORLD: Internet Gems. Whenever I stumble across anything amazing on the Internet and I feel like sharing it I'll post it here.

So to commemorate one of my favourite albums reaching it's 10 year anniversary here is what I feel is an Internet gem.

If you do not know I am a
BIG

BIG

BIG


BIG


DAFT PUNK FAN!

I'm not even going to go into why I think their music is out of this world. I'd be here writing for days. But my favourite album of theirs is entitled 'Discovery' and it was released in 2001. And my favourite song on the album and favourite song full stop is 'Something About Us'. I was derided many times in Secondary School for liking such a song. But after 10 years it has withstood the test of time and I still have the same feeling every time I listen to it. There are a whole host of covers that I have viewed on YouTube but in my opinion this is one of the best:

No comments:

Post a Comment