Wednesday 8 April 2009

BASHY IS SICK!!!

So I read a couple of other Blogs and from time to time I pop over to Bashy's word press blog and see what he is saying. I'm a big fan of his and I think he has what it takes to BLOW.

Anyway my housemate came to me the other day saying how there's a rumour Bashy got rushed and he put a pic up on his blog to confirm it:


Like other people I was kinda sceptical as to if the picture was real. I mean it does look very convincing but on closer inspection there isn't enough swelling if Bashy really did get touched like that. Bashy was very silent on the matter, not responding to people commenting on his blog and only leaving a cryptic saying by Ghandi.

So I thought I'd leave it and see what happens.

So I woke up this morning and came along this video................




It all became apparent. The pic was like a promo for his new video which you clearly see has Bashy sporting the same injuries as in the picture. The video also has another 2 artists I rate highly, Wretch and Scorcher. It's entitled Ransom Part 1, so I think it's safe to assume there might be another couple of videos being released.

Have to rate Bashy for this one man. I like artists that can push the boundaries and just do things differently. Gotta commend him on his originality. And the video looks very professional as well, just shows certain man are moving up the industry ladder.

Bashy's Album: Catch Me If You Can is released on June 1st. Might have to go buy myself a copy still.

No comments:

Post a Comment