Tuesday 7 April 2009

DRIZZY......................SO FAR GONE

So a couple of months ago I was sitting chilling in the pool room. Just talking to some people on FB chat like everyone else does.

Out of nowhere my friend Alexis pops up and starts screaming and raving about some guy called Drake.


I was like Drake who?

She then went on about how he's a signing to Weezy's cash money records and he released a new mixtape. A rapper and a vocalist she said. I immediately had my doubts because I'm sceptical of new musicians especially people trying to be more than one thing. But I'll give everyone a chance.


So I listened to the mixtape, and what else could I say??


IT WAS NANG, SICK, OUT OF THIS WORLD, IT WAS JUST..........................SO FAR GONE.

Had it on repeat for a good month but then I forgot about him until I saw this on Julie's Blog..



And then I was like, sheeeet, its Drake. And I thought I would share his music with you. Listen to it!!! Link below.




DRAKE - SO FAR GONE





And here is his Myspace if you're interested:


No comments:

Post a Comment