Monday 6 April 2009

I cuss people secretly in my head. Don't act like you don't do it too!

So the other day I was in Canterbury for my friends Rave.

Me, Rets, Ross, Nana and Shufflez had all gone down there for a road trip. We had bare joke along the way but this is not the reason for this post.

When we got to the club we were all a lil high and I wasn't really in the mood for raving. One of the reasons I go raving is too make sure I dance I have a good time. If any of you have seen me in a rave skankin it up with my man dem then you know I go hard. Sweatin real hard. However much I pay to get into the rave is the buckets I need to sweat from dancing to make me feel I've got my moneys worth. I don't know if it was that I got in free that I didn't feel like dancing or I just wasn't in the raving mood, but my two feet were not moving to the rhythm of any beat.

Now, when I'm in this mood I can always rely on the fact that there will always be some good eye candy to feast my eyes into. Someone had told me that there were bare choong girls in Kent as well so I was a little excited.

I WAS EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED!

Every girl that walked past me, different phrases kept flashing through my head:

"Ergghh Buttaz" ..............................

"Lol, Fucked up weave".........................

"Can't dress"......................

"What did I say about obese people in raves?? BAN THEM"..............

"Flat bum"......................................

"No Breasts"...............................

"Fuck, How can you smell like that?".......................

"Didn't try"................................

"Plz don't look at me like that. I'm not looking at you cos' I think your nice and I'm deciding if I should move to you or not. I'm looking at you because I can't believe your face looks like that all the time!".........................

And it went on and on and on.
I mean I was disappointed, but at least I kept myself entertained. I think I kept others entertained as well because I other people had caught on to what I was doing from when every girl that passed me I would just start shaking my head in disappointment.

After that, I realised "evaluating" people in my head is something I do a lot. I mean I just can't help it, my mind is always working. I mean, before I even know it my brain already has 6 bullets of cussing ammo loaded in the insult shotgun ready to explode out of my mouth.

But the thing is; it rarely does. I like the idea that my mind is my own personal territory that no one else can penetrate. If only you people knew what passed through my head sometimes.......................you would be shocked, trust me. But don't start getting paranoid now.

Its just who I am.............What can I say?

I just have a very sick and twisted mynd. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment