Monday 6 April 2009

The Whole HeartBreak Saga.............

Recently on my FB I had a whole lot of weird statuses about the "City of Heartbreak" which really confused a lot of people, so I'm going to take some time out to explain what I was going through and what I was trying to achieve.


First off listen to this...................................................






YEEZY IS A GENIUS! FULL STOP. I DON'T CARE IF YOU THINK HE IS GAY, ARROGANT, WEIRD OR WHATEVER. SSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I JUST DO NOT WANT TO HEAR IT! HE'S A GENIUS, CASE CLOSED!!

ok.

So if you have listened to this song and did not have it on repeat for a solid week then you are not listening to the song properly. Or you are just one of those unlucky people that can't understand Kanye's music. The 1st time I heard the song I was in my uni's computer pool room and the song just had one different affect on me.

It was the line"Welcome To Heartbreak" that really got me.
Where was this place and how do you get there?
Obviously, I know Heartbreak is not a real place, but a state of being, and the only way to get there was to have my heartbroken.

Having my heartbroken is not something that I intend being done to me anytime soon, but I still wanted to go to this place. I'm stubborn like that.

So through Kanye's "abstract expression" and my powerful childlike imagination I created a world within Mikez World. Through the sheer power of my imagination and craziness I created a little community in the nether regions of my mind. And "Heartbreak" was created.

Now, in this community where all those heartbroken fools who moped around all depressed and did nothing all day. Crying over the ones who had caused their fragile hearts to break in the first place. Among these down trodden people I found a place I could call home...........so I started property hunting.

I found a nice little house and put this as my doormat:



I thought my fellow neighbours would accept me, they didn't.
I mean I was heartbroken just not in the sense they were. My heart was broken in the sense I think its faulty. I find it very hard to care for people and when I don't care for someone they mean absolutely nothing to me. I'm what you might call cold hearted. I also did not care for intimate relationships either. Something I thought heartbroken people could relate to.

But the other residents of Heartbreak did not accept me, they complained that I didn't belong and I should leave. I pleaded my case but they would not listen.

(This is all played out on my FB statuses, if you don't understand read back over my statuses and you should start to piece it together and understand)

I liked expressing myself abstractly through my statuses even though not many people got them. People thought I was actually heartbroken, as if someone could actually touch my heart let alone break it. PLEASE.

Even though I explicitly stated I was not heartbroken, I just guess some people are illiterate.

But I decided to go back to my controversial statuses and all my FB friends rejoiced.

LOL , stupid idiots, they don't know a genius when they see one. I guess me and my boi Kanye will just have to remain misunderstood.


1 comment:

  1. wow da picture at the end...i was jus begining to understand u and relate den u come wiv dat madness lol. jokin. u kno im ur number one fan! x

    ReplyDelete